BLOOM CREATIVE LEADERSHIP RETREAT WITH LYNNE FRANKS
MAY 8 – 12, Sparkford Hall, Somerset
2017 will see the first of my women’s retreats held in a stunning location in Somerset as well as an introduction to my exciting new and unique SEED tools to guide you on becoming a creative changemaker in your life, your business and your community.
I have created a new dynamic based on the interconnected circles in the 'SEED of Life' where leadership roles will be claimed and experienced; where a new system of collaborative communication and support is established and a clear plan of action will be resolved in the area of your life that most urgently needs attention.
You will also become part of a community of visionaries and leaders who will support each other and be open to creating new on-going initiatives. Magic happens every time when a group of like-minded women get together!
This May’s BLOOM Retreat is structured to give you the best experience possible and consists of:
- Highly effective questions for you to think about and work with as soon as you commit to the Retreat.
- Exclusive one-to-one Skype with Lynne to discuss your answers and prepare you for the Retreat (if booked with a deposit by January 31st)
- Becoming a member of a closed circle of beautiful like-minded women who are committed to living their lives to their full purpose
- How to create your own on-going SEED POD, a Circle of like-minded collaborative women.
- Four-day retreat in the beautiful Somerset countryside where you will be working in circles with like-minded women using Lynne’s new dynamic SEED tools and roles, guided personally by Lynne
- Using the creative tools of the artist throughout the retreat led by painter Frances Baxter Graves
- Shown how to use your dreams to take your inner visions to the world, led by Dream Coach Monika Evans
- Delicious healthy food
- Yoga and dance
- Walks in Nature
The Retreat participants will be given the opportunity to continue as members of the SEED community, supporting and collaborating with each other on an on-going basis.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Sparkford Hall is a stunning Georgian country manor set in 23 acres of parkland, orchards and gardens. All 11 bedrooms are furnished with large, cosy beds, deliciously thick duvets, high-quality bed linen, hanging space, drawers and plenty of special touches. www.sparkfordhall.co.uk
Prices for 2017
Master Suite with ensuite bathroom@ £1,300
Twin Rooms shared occupancy @ £1,100
Dorm accommodation @ £790
'On a Bloom Retreat magic happens. I felt rested, rejuvenated, nurtured and nourished but most of all inspired.'
Janey Lee Grace, Radio/TV presenter, author and award winning expert on natural living.
'I feel I’ve learned more about myself than I have in years. I now know that I want to invest more time in my own wellbeing.'
Marie Claire, Retreat Special
'It’s been absolutely wonderful to take part in the Bloom Creative Leadership Retreat. Lynne Franks is such an inspiring woman and the amount of what she has achieved and the way she shares her wisdom and experience has definitely changed the way I think about my work.'
Amisha G. Yoga Teacher & Jewellry Designer
'Lynne brings her global perspective, deep experience of what it is we as women need to transform our energy, to give us courage to move forward on our paths and to go home renewed with a clear perspective on our work, not just our paid work but of joining with other women globally to make it a better world.'
Kate K., Educator and Academic